Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to each and every user — including you — as soon as said user views, loads, accesses, reads or in any way makes use of the blog located at www.eastnashvillewithlove.com. A limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable right to access, use and display the content on www.eastnashvillewithlove.com (hereafter, “East Nashville, With Love,” “the blog” or “the site”) is granted so long as you fully comply with these terms. Said terms are subject to change at any time and without notice.
A) INFORMATION, AND THINGS FOR WHICH WE ARE ABSOLUTELY NOT LIABLE
All content and information found on East Nashville, With Love is intended for entertainment — and, we hope, informational — purposes only. The editor/owner will not be liable for errors, omissions or unappreciated humor in said content, nor for any damages, injuries or losses incurred from the use of any and all content. (That includes general irritation, disgust, the arrival of untoward thoughts aimed at the editor and/or blog itself.)
While significant time and effort is spent to ensure the accuracy of East Nashville, With Love’s content, and every caution is taken to avoid miscategorization and/or mistakes, all decisions made by users and readers based on the information contained on the blog are the users’ own. The editor/owner will not reimburse or compensate users in any way for losses or inconveniences that result from the use of any information contained on the blog. To sum up: We do our best to make sure we’re right. If we make a mistake, we’ll correct it on the blog as soon as is humanly possible. It’s up to you to do your own due diligence before you purchase, attend or otherwise engage with anything/anyone mentioned on East Nashville, With Love. We bear no responsibility for your actions. Keeping track of our own actions takes up all the energy we can muster.
To that end: Our intent here is to do no harm. All of the content on East Nashville, With Love constitutes the opinion of the editor/writer(s), and is in no way to be construed as professional counsel or as any kind of absolute. If you make use of any suggestions, ideas or advice found on East Nashville, With Love, you bear all responsibility for those actions; we will not be held responsible for anything any user says or does.
Among the many things for which East Nashville, With Love and its editor/owner are not liable:
- Timeliness/validity — This is a blog, and as such, the information contained herein may be accurate today but inaccurate next weekend. That includes factual information, links, sources and other forms of content. East Nashville, With Love is not liable for your actions, whether or not they relate to any of the content included on the blog’s pages. But we do like you.
- Offense — This blog is intended for adult users. In general, East Nashville, With Love has no desire to employ words or images that are graphic, harmful or offensive in nature. But should words or images appear on East Nashville, With Love’s pages that you find offensive, we’re not liable in any way for your actions or reactions related to said offense. You’ll mostly see pictures of food, anyhow, and if that offends you… well, East Nashville, With Love may not be your favorite place to go.
- External websites/parties and links — East Nashville, With Love will from time to time provide links to outside websites and/or parties. From time to time, outside websites and/or parties will link to East Nashville, With Love. East Nashville, With Love is not liable in any way for misdirected links (including accidental incorrect links that direct users toward websites of any kind that they didn’t intend to visit), other links in error or external sites we intended to link to but that you just don’t like. We’re not liable for any content included on any site that we link to, or the actions of the people behind any external site we link to. Nor are we liable for any of the content on external sites that link to East Nashville, With Love. We’re not responsible for who they are, what they do, what they say or what they include. Sites you detest (maybe that we detest) may link back to East Nashville, With Love; we bear no responsibility for that or the actions that result from it whatsoever.
- Damages — We’re not Internet wizards. We think it’s safe to assume that nothing on East Nashville, With Love could cause harm to your hardware or software or eyeballs. But we can’t guarantee that. Thusly, we’re not liable for any damages to your computer, phone or any other device, nor to your blog, website, fingers, toes or anything else. To sum up: Use at your own risk, as we bear absolutely no responsibility for anything that results from the use of this site; even we don’t understand the potential secret power contained herein.
On a more legal-y tip: East Nashville, With Love disclaims any and all liability for any contamination, including viruses, of any device — including computers and phones — used to access this site. The site and information is provided without any warranty, either express or implied. East Nashville, With Love makes no warranty, either express or implied, of error-free or uninterrupted access to the site. You assume any and all responsibility and risk of loss resulting from your use of East Nashville, With Love, including downloading files or other material and use of any information contained herein.
- Libel/defamation — We’re overwhelmingly positive folks around here, so, y’know, this seems unnecessary. But it’s a crazy world. The content posted on East Nashville, With Love reflects the opinions of the individual posts’ writer (sometimes photographer) only, and is in no way intended to malign any individual or group, including companies, organizations, ethnic groups, religious groups, running groups, musical groups, knitting groups, collected or single humans or animals of any kind. East Nashville, With Love is not liable for your actions, whether or not they relate to any of the content included on the blog’s pages or your perception of it. Again, we like you.
- Commenters — The fact that we enable commenting on East Nashville, With Love opens the site up to the ideas and opinions of people we can’t control. We will in no way be held liable for anything expressed in the blog comments by any user, or for any laws they may break in our country (the United States) or theirs through their words, content or intent. Again: We are not responsible for any user’s actions or words. That said, we make a point of closely moderating user comments, and reserve the right to delete or edit any comments for any reason whatsoever. Basically, if you’re being inappropriate, we’ll delete your inappropriateness. If sustained inappropriateness leads us to believe a commenter/user is only capable of inappropriateness, we reserve the right to block that commenter/user. We intend to keep the comments clean and cordial, even if that’s very unInternetlike.
- Translation/interpretation — We’re not as multilingual as we’d like to be. Thusly, we are not responsible for any issues that arise relating to the translation of any content included herein from English to any other language. It’s always possible that we’ll describe a cute puppy in English, but insult someone’s grandmother in Azerbaijani. (<--- We're also in no way liable if that sentence right there means something we didn't expect.) That extends to any International and/or cultural laws: We will not be responsible in any way for any content deemed defamatory or unacceptable by the laws of governments and/or religion from any user's country of origin.
East Nashville, With Love operates from East Nashville, Tenn., and makes no representations that content contained on the blog is appropriate for use anywhere else. Access or display of the content from any territory in which it is illegal is prohibited. Any user who chooses to access the site from other locations is solely responsible for compliance with local laws and regulations.
Furthermore, while we like to believe that we’re grammar and punctuation literate, we’re not liable for any issues/miscommunications that arise from poor grammar and/or punctuation use.
All content published on East Nashville, With Love — including all text/writing and all original photos — are protected by copyright and are owned by East Nashville, With Love. Please don’t download, copy and/or republish any of it for commercial or public use without consent (which is easy enough to get, by just contacting us). Feel free to use downloadable materials included here for your own personal, non-commercial use. If you’d like to use content included on East Nashville, With Love for any other purposes, please contact us. Unauthorized republishing, reproduction, posting, transmitting or other copying is prohibited.
All that said, we do from time to time share promotional photos and the like from businesses’/artist’s official websites on the blog, purely for promotional purposes. We respect your intellectual property, and if for any reason you’d like your images/etc. removed from East Nashville, With Love, contact us and they’ll be swiftly removed.
D) NON-SPONSORED/SPONSORED POSTS
As of this posting, exactly none of the content on East Nashville, With Love has been created in response to any compensation from any business or individual. However, we may include sponsored content at some imaginary point in the future. If we do opt to include sponsored posts of any kind, it will be clearly labeled as such. (Clearly. Like, really clearly. And if we do choose to do that, we’ll make a point of making said sponsored posts fun, and not corny shill stuff. <-- We bear no responsibility if that shill joke offends you, or for any actions or consequences that result from reading that joke.)